Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at SPS, strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to Sagar Public School, is open to all children depending on the seats available.
Admission Eligibility & Withdrawal
- Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form. It has to be duly filled by the parents, supported by relevant documents as desired by the school.
- Admission to classes IX and above is made on the basis of Entrance Exam. Students will have to appear for a written test.
- Admission to Nursery, KG-I, KG-II & Class I will require the attested copy of the birth certificate, issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- A student admitted into Class II or above will have to produce the Transfer Certificate duly signed by the Principal and countersigned by the Competent Authority along with the verified photocopy of report card of the previous class.
- Admission to class XI and allocation of the stream will be confirmed on the basis of class X Result, Entrance Test and student’s aptitude.
- The Decision of the Principal shall be final.